Homestay students or guests are responsible for purchasing your own medical
insurance and insurance for your personal belongings while they are
living in Vancouver. This insurance can be
purchased in your home country or is available in Canada thru
It is very important that students or guests have medical insurance that is
effective from the date that you leave your home country. Illness or
injury can happen at any time.
- Students or guests who plan to obtain medical coverage after they arrive
in Canada, should buy temporary coverage in their home country
that will protect them until they obtain medical insurance here.
- Medical costs are extremely high for international visitors to
Canada, so we recommend that students or guests have medical coverage at all
leaving home, we recommend that students or guests obtain insurance coverage for
your personal belongings, especially if you are bringing computers,
digital cameras, jewelry or other expensive items to Canada. Please note:
- Neither Vancouver Homestay House nor any host family is
responsible for students or guests belongings during the Homestay period.
- Students or guests should purchase insurance for these items in
country because it will be difficult for you to obtain personal
- Electronic items such as laptop computers are very popular with
thieves so students or guests must take good care of your belongings.
Why Homestay |
What We Offer
| Testimonials |
Photo Gallery |
Rates | Request
Homestay | Contact Us |
Places to See |
Partners | Submit a site |
© 2004 Vancouver Homestay House, All